Google+ team today rolled out an interesting and unique new feature that allows to Add Emotions or emotional icons (aka emotipics / emoticons) to your Google+ photos.
Google+ emotion in photos
How to add emotions to your pictures?
- Goto Google+
- Click on Photos on the left navigation ribbon
- Click on an album and pick a picture or directly select any picture (this will open your photo in lightbox view)
- Look for an emotion icon on the top (refer image) and click on it (hovering shows Add Emotion)
- Google+ photos immediately will add emotion icons to your picture (and auto saves it)
How to remove emotion icons from Google+ photos?
- Goto a picture that has emotional icon added to it
- Click on the emotion icon again on the top (to remove emotional icons. when you hover over the emotion icon it’ll show Remove Emotion)
- Lightbox view will immediately remove the emotional icons and auto save it
Enjoy and share your thoughts!Popular terms
- huddle emotion icons