Want to see your own Google Doodle appear on Google’s Homepage (google.com) used by millions everyday? Then here is the chance for those aspiring young artists.
Google has announced the 2014 Doodle 4 Google contest and you have until March 20 2014 (i.e. only 36 days) to submit your entries.
Theme for 2014 Doodle
This year’s Doodle 4 Google theme is “If I Could Invent One Thing to Make the World a Better Place…”
Prize for Doodle 4 Google Winner
1. $30,000 college scholarship for yourself
2. $50,000 Google for Education technology grant for your school
3. Winning Doodle will appear on Google’s homepage for a day
Eligibility / Participation
– Participation guidelines and entry form for Doodle 4 Google is available here. You may submit the form online here or download, print and mail the form to Doodle 4 Google, PO Box 510006, New Berlin, WI 53151
- Only one submission per student allowed
Important dates for the Contest
– Last date for submission of entries March 20th 2014
– 50 state finalists will be announced on April 29th 2014 (these entries will later be opened up for public vote to select the final winner)
– 50 state finalists will get a chance to visit Google headquarters on May 21st 2014 (and participate in creative workshops and other fun activities)
– Winning animated doodle appears on Google homepage on June 9th 2014 (Doodle 4 Google Winner announcement)
Don’t know where to start? Check out this 2013 Doodle 4 Google US winner page to get an idea.
This is one of the best opportunity to showcase your artistic and creative skills to the world via Google’s homepage along with financial compensation for you and your school.
With just 36 days for the entries to close there is not much time left. So if you are interested you may have to submit your entry as soon as possible and get started with your creative doodle right away.
Our advance wishes to all those participating in Doodle 2014 contest, Let’s Doodle!Popular terms
- google doodle contest 2014
- google contest 2014
- google doodle winner 2014
- how to send a doodle to google