We often get asked about why my google+ profile or account was suspended or terminated? Most of time it was due to spam or profile name violation and didn’t get a chance to read the conduct policy.
To make it easier, we have listed 13 important reasons (user content and conduct policy) why a account could be limited, suspended or terminated. It’s really simple and self explanatory. You may read detailed version that is available here.
13 things you should avoid doing with your Google+ account
- Illegal activities
- Do not distribute or promote malware or any malicious product
- Hate speech
- Personal and confidential information
- Account hijacking
- Ensure child safety (do not distribute child pornography in any form)
- Ranking manipulation (do not try to search engine optimize [seo] here)
- Sexually explicit material
- Violent or bullying
- Impersonation or deceptive behavior
- Fake profile names
You may also help Google+ by reporting profiles violating any or all of the above policies.