After many Google products that has got Google+ features, now it’s Google voices turn to get that social touch. They have added G+ circles inorder to easily customize and manage your calls on Google voice.
Google Voice gets Google+ Circles
Now Google voice is integrated with Google+. You can easily customize ring (which phones to call), greeting (greeting message), etc. for your Google+ circles.
This circles feature will help you better organize and efficiently use google voice. Here are some examples,
- Send marketers or promoters circles call directly to voice mail
- Play a custom greeting message for your friends or closer circle
- Make your phone only ring for your Family circle
To use this feature
- Goto Google voice
- Click on the gear drop down on the right and select settings
- Click on the Groups & Circles tab
- Click on the Edit button to customize ringing, which number to call, greeting, etc.
Groups & Circles setting on google voice
Circles customization of Ringing & Greeting
Enjoy this feature by logging in into your google voice account and customizing according to your personal preferences and requirements.