Whether it’s on web, mobile or tablet; Angry birds from Rovio is one of the most popular game and Google+ is no exception either. It is very addictive in Google+ there due to it’s social nature.
Now, Are you a angry birds game geek or expert and want to put your skills to test? Then here is your challenge to become the 2011 angry birds college champion.
Angry birds is planning to celebrate it’s second anniversary on December 11th 2011. As part of the fun they are planning to let fellow students to compete in some good old pig smashing on the Google+ version of Angry birds.
Warning: This is only for college or university students over 18 years old (read eligibility below)
How to play
- Add +Angry Birds College Challenge to your circles.
- Play the Google+ Angry Birds game (http://goo.gl/h4OJP) as much as you like until 11:59 pm PST on December 11, 2011.
- Share your highest level and score on that level publicly and with +Angry Birds College Challenge on Google+ and add #iloveangrybirds to your post before 11:59 pm PST on December 11, 2011.
The player that reaches the highest level with the highest score on that level will be announced as the winner by +Angry Birds and +Google+ on Monday, December 12, 2011.
Keep an eye out on +Angry Birds College Challenge for updates on posted leaderboard scores to see how your competition is doing.
Have a question, share a Google+ post with +Angry Birds College Challenge or email [email protected]
- Must be over 18 years old
- Players must have a Google+ account
- Must be enrolled in a university in countries where Google+ is launched
- Must include their college and their valid college email address in their about section on their Google+ profile
Fire up your skills and knock that bird and become the 2011 Angry Birds College Champion!!! All the best.
Update: Phillip Marlow of Virginia Tech won this challenge with a high score of 160,000 in level 3-21. Congrats Phillip!!!