Google+ pages was a launched just a day ago. You might have decided to give it a shot and created few pages. As we all know, creating a new google+ page was straight forward, just click on the Create a Google+ page link on the bottom right of the Google+ stream page (refer image).
But it was kind of tricky and little harder to figure out how to manage, delete or edit multiple google+ pages. One of the question got asked by some of our readers was “How to delete a google+ page that i don’t need?”
We thought of writing a quick post to cover the topic,
- Login into your google+ account at http://google.com/+
- Manage pages can be reached in 2 ways
- Type https://plus.google.com/pages/manage in the browser or
- Click on the drop down just below your FirstName on your Google+ stream page and choose Manage Pages option
- You’ll be taken to Your pages page (refer image below) that reads (Your pages : Shown below is the list of Google+ pages you have either created or have been given access to. You can view the page, edit it, or change its settings.)
- Click on the Delete button to delete a page
- Click on Manage button to post or edit google+ page profile, etc..
- You’ll also find a CREATE button to add any more pages
- Delete Google Plus Page
- how to delete google pages